Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Oh Canada!

Well, we did it. The 9.5 hour flight didn't kill us, but made us tired. We didn't sleep at all on the plane, and then we had a full day of family and wonderful foood, like Tim Hortons, and then farmersausage and perogies for dinner It's good to have the trip over, and to see our family.. but it does feel strange to be here. I guess my mind doesn't want to accept the fact that our time in Japan is over. And it seems as if I will have a lot of time to think about it, as it is 4am, and I am wide awake after only 5 hours of sleep. Our alarm clock was still on Japan time and so when I woke up and saw that it was 7 o'clock, I thought, oh good, it's morning. Well, technically morning, but it still won't be light for a while. I don't think I'll be up for the Sympony of Fire tonight like I was hoping.

Anywhoo.. for those of you around, we're back, let's go camping!
If you want to reach us, we're at Ben's parent's house.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Back!!!!!!!!!!!!
Missed you guys!
-Lisa and Mark